Thursday 15 September 2016

Two New Teams Enter OFFL

Mike Smears, in his youth.
Well, we say 'two NEW teams' but they're actually being managed by two old managers.

In one instance we mean old as in 'not a stranger' while in the other instance we mean 'not a stranger' and just plain OLD.

Yes, indeed, welcome back the mature, experienced and noble womanly woman of a woman, Not-A-Man-dy Noble.  And welcome back also to the OFFL's very own Bruce Forsyth, Mike Smears.

Yes, yes, welcome back both.

Ooh, what's this?  A rant from expert OAP in cantankery, Mr Mike Smears...

Esteemed Dr Mr President
I am outraged. I left you with strict instructions last year to suspend the start of the new season until I returned from my hard work on the beaches of France. This year has been especially strenuous. 
Then I return and find that not only have you started but that some young managers have sprinted away with hundreds of points. 
I demand that you revert every other team to zero: and that my players can gain points retrospectively, for the time I was hard at work in France.
I promise you: if you do not accede to this demand, I shall leave the EU.
So there
Bristling from Brexit.

No comments:

Post a Comment